Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music glitching

My songs on apple music keep glitching. It’ll stop the song then play and then the song will start skipping and the only way i’ve been able to fix this is by closing out the app and starting over but it continues to happen. I’ve tried deleting the app and then redownloading and it still happens.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 8:03 AM

Hello taylorf23,

From your post it appears you are having an issue playing tracks from Apple Music.

If you are streaming the music, then it is important to have a solid internet connection.

If you download a track to your device, does it play uninterrupted?

If it does, then we would recommend isolating the issue to either cellular or Wi-Fi. Do this by tapping on Settings > Wi-Fi and toggling Wi-Fi off. This forces the device to use cellular data. Test and note the results.

Next, toggle Wi-Fi on and tap on Settings > Cellular and toggle Cellular Data off. This will allow you to test using Wi-Fi only.

The results of these tests should isolate where the problem is.

Have a good day.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2021 8:03 AM in response to taylorf23

Hello taylorf23,

From your post it appears you are having an issue playing tracks from Apple Music.

If you are streaming the music, then it is important to have a solid internet connection.

If you download a track to your device, does it play uninterrupted?

If it does, then we would recommend isolating the issue to either cellular or Wi-Fi. Do this by tapping on Settings > Wi-Fi and toggling Wi-Fi off. This forces the device to use cellular data. Test and note the results.

Next, toggle Wi-Fi on and tap on Settings > Cellular and toggle Cellular Data off. This will allow you to test using Wi-Fi only.

The results of these tests should isolate where the problem is.

Have a good day.

Apple Music glitching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.