Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music

every time I log into apple music it always says "updating music cloud library" and won't let me play any songs, I've contacted apple support many of times about my problem, they've been helpful but nothing seems to work. if you have any ideas please let me know.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 5:45 PM

iolanda145 Said:

"apple music: every time I log into apple music it always says "updating music cloud library" and won't let me play any songs, I've contacted apple support many of times about my problem, they've been helpful but nothing seems to work. if you have any ideas please let me know."

-------

Single Out this Device:

Does this occur on all devices? Or just this MacBook Air you're using? If it is only occurring on this device, then it's the device itself. So, you might want to consider logging out of iCloud on this, and then logging back in.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 5:45 PM in response to iolanda145

iolanda145 Said:

"apple music: every time I log into apple music it always says "updating music cloud library" and won't let me play any songs, I've contacted apple support many of times about my problem, they've been helpful but nothing seems to work. if you have any ideas please let me know."

-------

Single Out this Device:

Does this occur on all devices? Or just this MacBook Air you're using? If it is only occurring on this device, then it's the device itself. So, you might want to consider logging out of iCloud on this, and then logging back in.

apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.