You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm not playing selected song from library

I have updated my iPhone 11 to the latest iOS which is 14.7.1 and for the past couple of months every time I select a song I want to play as my alarm it doesn’t play it just plays radar sound!?!

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 4:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 5:30 AM

Hello Chintysq,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues with your favorite song playing when using alarms. We will be happy to assist you.

Let's make sure the music downloaded locally to your iPhone. It's possible that the song in question may not be downloaded to your iPhone. Try these steps and then test by setting up a new alarm: Add music to iPhone and listen offline. We hope this helps.

Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 17, 2021 5:30 AM in response to Chintysq

Hello Chintysq,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues with your favorite song playing when using alarms. We will be happy to assist you.

Let's make sure the music downloaded locally to your iPhone. It's possible that the song in question may not be downloaded to your iPhone. Try these steps and then test by setting up a new alarm: Add music to iPhone and listen offline. We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Alarm not playing selected song from library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.