Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi connection

My husband has 4 iPhones all under spectrum account and they all can’t connect to WiFi there is nothing wrong with our server and spectrum checked our WiFi and said we needed to call apple please advise

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 8:31 PM

3 replies

Aug 15, 2021 8:40 PM in response to Daniellepeloni

Daniellepeloni Said:

"WiFi connection: My husband has 4 iPhones all under spectrum account and they all can’t connect to WiFi there is nothing wrong with our server and spectrum checked our WiFi and said we needed to call apple please advise"

-------

Contact Apple Support

As for calling Apple, here is the information:

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Aug 15, 2021 8:46 PM in response to TheLittles

If this problem is experienced across four different iPhone devices, I doubt that Apple will be able to help you as it is not likely a problem with the iPhones. I would suggest restarting each of the iPhones and restarting your WiFi router. It sounds as if the phones are unable to connect because the IP lease may be expired (that is, the IP addresses previously used by the iPhones have changed). A restart of all of the devices may clear this up.

WiFi connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.