Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Verification code coming

Hi Team,

I am trying to rebuild my iPAD, however in the process it is asking for Verification code, which is not coming to me and hence the process of rebuilding is on hold from 2 days. Please help urgently.

iPad, iOS 8

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 8:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 9:11 PM

Hardikshah229 Said:

"No Verification code coming: Hi Team, I am trying to rebuild my iPAD, however in the process it is asking for Verification code, which is not coming to me and hence the process of rebuilding is on hold from 2 days. Please help urgently."

-------

Try the Tips on these Sites:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 9:11 PM in response to Hardikshah229

Hardikshah229 Said:

"No Verification code coming: Hi Team, I am trying to rebuild my iPAD, however in the process it is asking for Verification code, which is not coming to me and hence the process of rebuilding is on hold from 2 days. Please help urgently."

-------

Try the Tips on these Sites:

Aug 16, 2021 7:33 PM in response to Hardikshah229

Hardikshah229 Said

"This is not helping me out as my ipad is reset to factory setting and while setting it up as a new ipad, I ma not getting the verification code on my mobile number mentioned."

-------

Two-Step Verification:

Seeing iOS8, It seems you're using "Two-step verification for Apple ID". So use that, instead.

1. Go Here: Two-Step Verification for Apple ID - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "If you can't use two-factor authentication with your account, for example if your device uses iOS 8 or OS X Yosemite or earlier, you can keep your Apple ID secure with two-step verification instead"
  3. Scroll to: How do I set up two-step verification?
  4. As it Reads: "You can set up two-step verification using the link below. Simply click the link, sign in to your Apple ID account page, and follow the instructions provided."
  5. Use this Link to Set it Up: Set Up Two-Step Verification Now
  6. Proceed from there as necessary

No Verification code coming

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.