Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

disabled iphone

Hello, my iphone has been disabled for about a week now because the password was entered incorrectly and it has no wifi connection. I tried plugging it in my laptop and opening itunes but due to it not being connected to the wifi, it wouldn't show so i was wondering if there is a way to unlock my phone without wifi or if there is a way to plug my phone to wifi (through a code i can put in my emergency keypad or something)

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 10:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 10:17 PM

There is only one option you have and that is to reset your passcode. You will need a computer to complete this task. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. All your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

If you are unable to do so then you can contact your local Apple Store or an Authorized Service Center and see whether they can help you out.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 10:17 PM in response to ritaahdy

There is only one option you have and that is to reset your passcode. You will need a computer to complete this task. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. All your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

If you are unable to do so then you can contact your local Apple Store or an Authorized Service Center and see whether they can help you out.

Axel F.

disabled iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.