Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad apps

My ipad is a 7th generation, software version 14.6 but it wont let me download apps, i can only download apps ive downloaded before but not new ones, when i click get/buy it loads then goes back to the get/buy button again, does anybody think they can help or know what’s happening?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 6:43 AM

5 replies

Aug 16, 2021 6:47 AM in response to alicexking

Start here:

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support

If you are experiencing difficulties with adding or removing Apps to/from your iPad, you need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

• Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Adding Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow
  • Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - ensure that this permission is set to Allow

Be aware that iPadOS14.7.1 is current. If your iPad is still running iPadOS14.6, as indicated, you should update as soon as possible. Recent updates include essential security updates/

ipad apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.