Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

XR trade in

I sent in my XR for trade in, they tell my" camera is not functioning properly", that's all I got back. Who do you speak with to find out more? Camera was functioning properly when I had it. Does anyone know if its actually Apple or is it Phiobio that these returns go to for trade-ins.?

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 4:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 4:45 PM

Apple uses 3rd-party outfits to evaluate trade-in devices. It is this 3rd-party that your iPhone would go to. If you feel Phiobio did not agree with your assessment of the condition of your iPhone when you sent it to them, you can reject their "offer," and they should ship it back at no cost to you. You can then visit your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to see if they also concur with Phiobio's findings.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2021 4:45 PM in response to cubbiecoco

Apple uses 3rd-party outfits to evaluate trade-in devices. It is this 3rd-party that your iPhone would go to. If you feel Phiobio did not agree with your assessment of the condition of your iPhone when you sent it to them, you can reject their "offer," and they should ship it back at no cost to you. You can then visit your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to see if they also concur with Phiobio's findings.

XR trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.