Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Looping Log in to your Apple ID message when trying to get apps from App store

When trying to get an app from the app store, I get a message screen that says: "Sign in with Apple ID - Enter the password for [my apple id] to authorize this transaction." I enter my password and then press 'sign-in'. I get a quick message with a check mark and "done". Then the message disappears and get replaced with "This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store. Tap review to sign in, then review your account information." When I tap review, it goes to Sign In Required Please enter your Apple ID and password to create an iTunes Store account from your existing Apple ID. I enter the password as requested, click sign in and it goes back to the Apple Id has not been used message that directs me to tap review, etc.

Using iOS 14.7.1; password has been changed using 'forgot password option and verified that it is entered correctly. (going very slow to make sure with each character) Same thing happens on iphone 11 running ios 14.6.

How do I fix this?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 4:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 5:25 PM

See if anything here helps.

Apple ID has not yet been used with the iTunes store. Please review your account information 

Similar questions

1 reply

Looping Log in to your Apple ID message when trying to get apps from App store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.