Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant install the ios 14.7....it keeps saying that im not connected to internet even though i am

How can i install the ios 14.7 because it keeps saying that it cannot process the request because its not connected to internet even though i am connected to our wifi? Pls tell me how?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 11:21 PM

5 replies

Aug 17, 2021 12:11 AM in response to Nicolemarietutor12

Check your WiFi Router / Modem for --> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points ...

Connecting to Wifi is the first part and then getting connected to the Internet is the second

1. If you connect to Wifi, doesn't necessarily mean you are connected to the internet. If you are not connected to wifi could be a problem with iPhone settings or Router/Modem Settings
  2. If you are not connected to the internet is the sole issue of Router / Modem Settings. Contact your ISP immediately

For your Internet connection.

• Over Cellular: contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider). The agency who issued the SIM to you
  • Over WiFI: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency who provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

However --> Connect iPhone to the Internet - Apple Support

Nov 18, 2021 2:42 AM in response to Nicolemarietutor12

This can be a minor glitch that need not be worried about so much.

First things first, you can try restarting your iPhone to check if it can be installed. Remember, the software is already downloaded on your iPhone, so if it restarting doesn't work, you can delete the downloaded software re-download it and then try to install it. While doing so, make sure you're connected to an apparent internet connection. Alternatively, you can also try switching to the cellular connection to install it if you're on WiFi or vice-versa. 

[Link Edited by Moderator]

I cant install the ios 14.7....it keeps saying that im not connected to internet even though i am

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.