Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro 2017 Airprint ? ( Big Sur 11.5.2 )

So today my new printer has arrived . Its a HP MFP 135 w laser printer with airprint .

After i shared in my network my other devices work like a dream ( win10 desktop , Iphone 12 )

But the macbook pro not really , ill tried all the solutions i can find in the net ( reset printers , remove drivers from library , etc . ) But none of them worked . ( in the printer menu its shows the printer , but when the time comes to print something : characters only , and much more page then the original document )

Lastly i connected via USB and its working now , but i purchased the printer because the wireless capabilities .

The interesting thin about it with Iphone 12 its work flawless , which is also using airprint protocol.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 7:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 7:46 AM

Hi there TommyH1981,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you're having some difficulties with your Mac and your printer working together and it sounds like you've taken some good troubleshooting steps so far.

This page in the maOS User Guide has info about AirPrint, including what to do if it's not working: Print wirelessly from your Mac to an AirPrint printer

If you continue to have difficulties, we'd suggest reaching out to Apple Support so they can look into this with you further. You can see your available support options using the link below.

Get Support

Take care.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2021 7:46 AM in response to TommyH1981

Hi there TommyH1981,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you're having some difficulties with your Mac and your printer working together and it sounds like you've taken some good troubleshooting steps so far.

This page in the maOS User Guide has info about AirPrint, including what to do if it's not working: Print wirelessly from your Mac to an AirPrint printer

If you continue to have difficulties, we'd suggest reaching out to Apple Support so they can look into this with you further. You can see your available support options using the link below.

Get Support

Take care.

Macbook Pro 2017 Airprint ? ( Big Sur 11.5.2 )

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.