Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i bought the apple tv device. do i get a free subscription or not?

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 8:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 12:41 PM

If you qualify, then you can get an extended free trial period.

Read here how to redeem the offer: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2021 12:41 PM in response to lori1017

If you qualify, then you can get an extended free trial period.

Read here how to redeem the offer: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Aug 17, 2021 8:37 AM in response to lori1017

You are not speaking with Apple support here in these forums. We are users like yourself trying to help one another. If you start to help other users and they credit you with helping you gain points. As you rise through the levels you gain more access to other sections of the forums and more privileges. the whole system is designed to encourage user to help each other.

Aug 20, 2021 10:23 AM in response to lori1017

As stated this is a user forum, so no one here can access your account to see whether or not you claimed the offer. If it was a previous purchase then the offer is valid for 3 months, if that term has passed then it would have expired. However, if you bought the device more recently you can follow the steps outlined in the link above to claim the offer on your Apple TV device. If you have verified you are eligible and still having issue then you will need to contact Apple support.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.