Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

to update my iPad

How to update my I pad to latest version ?

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 9:45 AM

You can follow the steps in this article to update your iPad to the latest version it supports:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Keep in mind that depending on which device you have, you may not be able to update to the most current version of iPadOS. You can find devices compatible with the latest version (iPadOS 14.7.1 as of this response) here:

iPad models compatible with iPadOS 14.7 - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2021 9:45 AM in response to Mirzajabbarbaig

You can follow the steps in this article to update your iPad to the latest version it supports:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Keep in mind that depending on which device you have, you may not be able to update to the most current version of iPadOS. You can find devices compatible with the latest version (iPadOS 14.7.1 as of this response) here:

iPad models compatible with iPadOS 14.7 - Apple Support

to update my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.