Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refound of subscription

Dear Customer Service,

before my vacation I downloaded the app to test, and I did not cancel the subscription. As I did not cancel it, I am charged for one year. I haven‘t got the time yet to test the app (SimpleHabit)

Please refund me the fee of yearly subscription. I would like to recall my purchase - which is normally my right after 14 days of purchasement. I already requested to get the refound from Simplehabit and they forwarded me

to you. They approved it.

thanks in advance

Olga

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 9:56 AM

1. This is a user to user forum. You are not addressing Apple Support or Apple customer service here.
  2. Please do not post your email address in a public forum unless you want tons of spam and scam emails.
  3. If you have already cancelled the subscription click the following link to contact Apple support directly and request a refund: click here -> contact Apple Support
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2021 9:56 AM in response to OlgaMegy

1. This is a user to user forum. You are not addressing Apple Support or Apple customer service here.
  2. Please do not post your email address in a public forum unless you want tons of spam and scam emails.
  3. If you have already cancelled the subscription click the following link to contact Apple support directly and request a refund: click here -> contact Apple Support

Refound of subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.