Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14.7.1 AirPlay problems

Hi, since i downloaded the new update 14.7.1 i have a really unstable AirPlay to my receiver/speaker.

Does anywone has this problem also?

Greetings Michel

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 5:00 PM

11 replies

Aug 18, 2021 12:43 PM in response to Nicholas_B2

Hi, since a few years i listen spotify from my iPhone XR to my receiver by AirPlay. Since the last update the connection between my iPhone and the receiver is sometimes suddenly disconected. The iPhones shows in the display ‘Can’t connect to the receiver’.

I have to make a new connection by hand then. Sometimes that moment it works and sometimes it takes a little longer to get a new connection. Never Bedford i have had this problem. Since the last iOS update this happens.

Greetings

Sep 16, 2021 12:14 AM in response to barberlives123

Since I upgraded my Iphone X to IOS 14.7.1, I have continuously had problems with Airplay devices that disappears from my network. That includes AppleTV, Airport Express and Sonos. Spending hours of network settings was a waste of time.

But since I now upgraded to IOS 14.8, all my devices suddenly came to live on my Iphone, and I have a happy home again.

Nothing is mentioned about this in Apple Support Forums - Bad Apple!!

iOS 14.7.1 AirPlay problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.