Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m not connected to a wifi, how will I back it up?

Could somebody please find time to help me how to back up my iphone without WiFi connections?

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 5:51 AM

NMG7bsUN4 wrote:

Would it be possible to use my laptop?

Is your laptop running macOS or Windows? If so, tap or click on the following blue-text link for more details ➡️ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

4 replies

Aug 17, 2021 9:42 PM in response to NMG7bsUN4

NMG7bsUN4 Said:

"I’m not connected to a wifi, how will I back it up?: Could somebody please find time to help me how to back up my iphone without WiFi connections? [...]Would it be possible to use my laptop?"

-------

Try these Links:

Aug 17, 2021 8:28 PM in response to NMG7bsUN4

Current requirements are a Wi-Fi connection to iCloud, or a connection to a local Mac or Windows system, are the options for backups.

Tap or click on the following blue-text link for more details ➡️ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Apple is adding 5G support for iCloud backups—for those iPhone and iPad models with 5G hardware—with iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. That will be released later this year.

I’m not connected to a wifi, how will I back it up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.