Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t have wifi access how can I back up my iPhone

I do not wifi access how can I back up my iPhone 11 . I don’t have a computer or anything else to back up with eigther . Help

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 9:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 10:06 PM

You only need Wi-Fi access to back up your iPhone 11 to iCloud. You do not have Wi-Fi access so backing up to iCloud option is not there.

If you cannot backup to iCloud (above) then you may backup your iPhone to a computer. You have stated that you do not have a computer either.

This means that you cannot backup your iPhone based on the information that you have provided.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2022 10:06 PM in response to Lovemymommy

You only need Wi-Fi access to back up your iPhone 11 to iCloud. You do not have Wi-Fi access so backing up to iCloud option is not there.

If you cannot backup to iCloud (above) then you may backup your iPhone to a computer. You have stated that you do not have a computer either.

This means that you cannot backup your iPhone based on the information that you have provided.

Axel F.

Nov 21, 2022 10:21 PM in response to Lovemymommy

Lovemymommy Said:

"I don’t have wifi access how can I back up my iPhone: I do not wifi access how can I back up my iPhone 11 . I don’t have a computer or anything else to back up with eigther . Help"

-------

Updating an iPhone 11 with No WiFi:

Update Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. But this time, user Ethernet.  Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip.

I don’t have wifi access how can I back up my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.