Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting Apple TV app onto my Roku tv

Who do you have to know???! I see all these people asking the same question. What’s up????????

really frustrating

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 6:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 4:04 AM

The Apple TV app is available in the Roku Channel Store, but for supported models Roku only.

Watch on Roku - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

7 replies

Sep 13, 2021 11:59 AM in response to gregviolet

And how would one know if they had a Roku supported model?

The listed models would be supported.

Unlisted models wouldn’t be able to find and download the app from the Roku Channel Store on that device. That is already filtered at the source, so to speak. There may be regional restrictions as well (bringing a supported device to e.g. North Korea wouldn’t give any service).

Sep 15, 2021 6:34 PM in response to Urquhart1244

I have a supported Roku streaming stick. Model 3800RW. Apple TV has been in my app list for a few weeks now. Worked fine last night. Tonight, once i clicked on the Apple TV app, it first said network was not available yet all my other apps work fine and will go straight to a show. I tried again and it then said i needed to remove some other apps because there was not enough space so i did that. still doesn't work. then i uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. restarted the roku 2x. still not functioning. all my other apps do. Only thing i haven't checked is my apple ID and no idea where to do that on the roku/apple tv app.

Please help

Getting Apple TV app onto my Roku tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.