Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I update my adobe Photoshop on the new iMac 24"

iMac 24″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 3:19 AM

I'll assume you have Photoshop successfully running on your machine. All the Adobe products I've used have a "Check For Updates" utility. That may work assuming you're not having licensing problems of some sort, 32 bit vs 64 bit issue or some other "blocking" issue. Be advised, you may have already upgraded all you can on that particular app. In that case, KiltedTim is correct ... buy the new version.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2021 3:19 AM in response to BuzzardB

I'll assume you have Photoshop successfully running on your machine. All the Adobe products I've used have a "Check For Updates" utility. That may work assuming you're not having licensing problems of some sort, 32 bit vs 64 bit issue or some other "blocking" issue. Be advised, you may have already upgraded all you can on that particular app. In that case, KiltedTim is correct ... buy the new version.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.