Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone repair issue

I am Shalini, my family is a regular customer of iPhone. On the October 2020, I bought a brand new iPhone 11 mobile. However, upon 7 – 8 months of using it, problems started to appear on the screen as huge black spot on right hand side & screen flickering which makes it difficult for me to operate the phone practically. Please find enclosed pictures of phone which is self-explanatory.

It’s quite surprising to discover such problems in quite an expensive model of iPhone within the span of 7 – 8 months, though I got bit lucky that it happened within the one year hardware warranty of product where we are entitle for replacement of phone.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 8:21 AM

You could pay for screen repair. Even if the other issues started before the screen was cracked, the repair is not going to be covered under warranty because your screen is cracked now.

See https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service/screen-replacement

8 replies

iPhone repair issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.