Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help!

I’m trying to update all my apps that say they need updated and I click update then it wants me to put in my password so I do then it looks like it’s gonna update but it doesn’t another screen comes up saying something about a billing issue and I need to verify my account so it asks for my password again and I put it in then takes me to screen that shows my billing address and I don’t have a card on file anymore I took it off so I click done and then it wants me to verify password again and just takes me back through all these steps over and over and I still can’t do any app updates! Someone please help me???

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 1:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 2:55 AM

Unless you have a NONE option in the payment methods of your account details, you need a valid payment method, even for free apps and updates.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.5.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.6.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.7.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.7  HomePods, audioOS 14.7 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2021 2:55 AM in response to Nikkil2121

Unless you have a NONE option in the payment methods of your account details, you need a valid payment method, even for free apps and updates.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.5.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.6.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.7.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.7  HomePods, audioOS 14.7 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.