Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I able to locate Ipad. Can you assist me?

Assistances in locating Ipad

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 1:28 PM

We, the readers of your post, are people just like you. We do not work for Apple, however, we try and help each other out by responding to the posts in this forum. This means that we cannot help you. The other thing is that Apple will not be able to help you locate your iPad either. This is something that has to be done by yourself.

Please read the following guide published by Apple ➔ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2021 1:28 PM in response to Mrspetty

We, the readers of your post, are people just like you. We do not work for Apple, however, we try and help each other out by responding to the posts in this forum. This means that we cannot help you. The other thing is that Apple will not be able to help you locate your iPad either. This is something that has to be done by yourself.

Please read the following guide published by Apple ➔ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support.

Axel F.

I able to locate Ipad. Can you assist me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.