Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to un-cancel a trial subscription to Hulu.

I cancelled the original trail because my Apple TV did not support the Live streaming of local TV. Got a new Apple TV and when I want to change my test subscription to include the Local channels there were no options to do so because the subscription is managed through iTunes. I want to uncancel and then add an optional upgrade to Local TV.

How do I uncancel a cancelled subscription?

Apple TV, tvOS 14

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 3:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 4:47 PM

You will need to reach out to Hulu directly and ask about that. That would not be an Apple TV issue, your Apple TV is simply the device you are receiving Hulu service on. If you used any other device that Hulu played on you would get the same advice.

Look in the Hulu settings or your account on Hulu to search for their contact info.

Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2021 4:47 PM in response to HuskerBecky

You will need to reach out to Hulu directly and ask about that. That would not be an Apple TV issue, your Apple TV is simply the device you are receiving Hulu service on. If you used any other device that Hulu played on you would get the same advice.

Look in the Hulu settings or your account on Hulu to search for their contact info.

Good luck!

I want to un-cancel a trial subscription to Hulu.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.