Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Resetting iPad

When you reset an ipad or phone, would the new owner need your icloud to restore it? Also, does it have any history of what icloud was logged in? I just wanted to know if anything stays when you reset an iPad.

iPad

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 12:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 12:29 AM

np33 Said:

"Resetting iPad: When you reset an ipad or phone, would the new owner need your icloud to restore it? Also, does it have any history of what icloud was logged in? I just wanted to know if anything stays when you reset an iPad."

-------

What to Do:

As long as you follow the steps provided in the following link, then there should be no issues that you are asking about. The Link: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2021 12:29 AM in response to npp33

np33 Said:

"Resetting iPad: When you reset an ipad or phone, would the new owner need your icloud to restore it? Also, does it have any history of what icloud was logged in? I just wanted to know if anything stays when you reset an iPad."

-------

What to Do:

As long as you follow the steps provided in the following link, then there should be no issues that you are asking about. The Link: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Resetting iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.