Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch display popoff

I purchase new apple watch series 4 at 2 and half year above suddenly while today morning i clean my watch i see display is getting off so i go apple authored service center

Apple Authorised Service Provider - iVenus, Adajan, Surat

Adress is GF 7, Shivalik Western, LP Savani Rd, Adajan, Surat, Gujarat 395009

and i meet mr hetasvi and tell everything she tell me thats not cover in warranty and i have one year warranty which is over so i have to pay if i have to replace watch because repair is not possible and the replacement amount is 70 % of new watch

that means your product life is only 1 year after that you product value is 30 %

I am very disappointed with service and quality of your watch because as you take amount and as you told about your product your product hase no life and quality

i care my watch well and today after 2 and half year its look brand new but because of your poor quality and service my money and my care gone west

please stop lies customers as name of quality and all publicity stunt that you care your customers and all

i make official video for this issue and service so apple customers also know how your product life is and how you provide service after over warranty

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 7

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 12:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 5:07 AM

You are not talking to Apple here, we are just users like yourself.

Feel free to leave your feedback directly with Apple Apple watch feedback

1 reply

apple watch display popoff

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.