You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where do I find my itunes password?

I’ve reset my Apple ID password. How/where do I find my itunes password to reset?

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 3:56 AM

1 reply

Aug 24, 2021 6:04 AM in response to Chucknycuws

Hello there Chucknycuws,

Thanks for posting here on the Apple Support Communities! This is a place where other Apple users can submit questions or respond to others to help lend a hand.

We understand you just reset your Apple ID password and had some questions about iTunes. Let's take a closer look as we do our best to provide some additional insight.

To get started, your Apple ID email address and password should be the same one you use for iTunes as well. If you do have more than one Apple ID, then you'd just follow the same steps to reset the password: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you'd like additional help, or if this doesn't help answer your question, then please be sure to provide more information about what's going on. The more info you can provide, the better the community will be able to assist you.

We hope this helps get you pointed in the right direction.

Take care.

where do I find my itunes password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.