Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail continues to reset itself

I have an iPhone 11 and software version 14.7.1. My voicemail continually resets itself and requires me to renter a password and select a greeting. This happens after any reboot of the phone or randomly after a few days. I have set it up probably 75 times. I have reset the network settings. I have searched and tried everything I have found on the internet. Extremely frustrating.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 7:38 AM

voicemail is a carrier feature, not a phone feature, which is why your voice mail works even if your phone has run out of battery or if you are outside of reception

all our various carriers around the world handle it a bit differently mine has an app in app store which handles it

if it was me then I would contact the carrier

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2021 7:38 AM in response to TheDI51

voicemail is a carrier feature, not a phone feature, which is why your voice mail works even if your phone has run out of battery or if you are outside of reception

all our various carriers around the world handle it a bit differently mine has an app in app store which handles it

if it was me then I would contact the carrier

Voicemail continues to reset itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.