Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro M1 2020 Battery Issue

Hii

I'm new to use macbook M1 around 4 days, i found two issue related, as follows :

1. i'm charging my MBP until 90% then shut it down, in the morning open and found battery around 92%
  2. I'm charging MBP until 98% then shut in down, in the morning shows 99%

question is, why MBP battery increase as above cases? is it normal?

Thank you

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 8:24 AM

rizki22 wrote:

1. Hii

I'm new to use macbook M1 around 4 days, i found two issue related, as follows :
i'm charging my MBP until 90% then shut it down, in the morning open and found battery around 92%

Thank you

I would use it normally as you see fit. You do not need to micro-manage your battery.

If you think this is an issue you can Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2021 8:24 AM in response to rizki22

rizki22 wrote:

1. Hii

i'm charging my MBP until 90% then shut it down, in the morning open and found battery around 92%

Thank you

I would use it normally as you see fit. You do not need to micro-manage your battery.

If you think this is an issue you can Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

Macbook Pro M1 2020 Battery Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.