Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download Microsoft Remote Desktop because I don't have the right macOS

i tried to download microsoft remote desktop but it wouldn't let me because I dont have the latest version of OS at least OS X 10.14

what can I do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 9:20 AM

If you cannot download Microsoft Remote Desktop because you are getting a warning that your Mac needs to run a newer version of macOS, you have the following options:

• See if Microsoft still provides a version of Remote Desktop that runs on your macOS version.
  • Upgrade macOS on your MacBook Air.
  • Use an alternative remote desktop app that is supported with the version of macOS your notebook is running.
6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2021 9:20 AM in response to home5g

If you cannot download Microsoft Remote Desktop because you are getting a warning that your Mac needs to run a newer version of macOS, you have the following options:

• See if Microsoft still provides a version of Remote Desktop that runs on your macOS version.
  • Upgrade macOS on your MacBook Air.
  • Use an alternative remote desktop app that is supported with the version of macOS your notebook is running.

I can't download Microsoft Remote Desktop because I don't have the right macOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.