Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The battery health of my iPhone 11 Pro Max is deteriorating day by day which makes me very worried. Please help me with this.

The battery health of my iPhone 11 Pro Max is deteriorating day by day which makes me very worried. Please help me with this.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 12:06 PM

11promex wrote:

So aren’t we all, each and every one of us, every day, our bodies deteriorate… Sometimes we’re fine for months or years, and sometimes our health turns worse more quickly. Hardware is little different. Learn more about the hardware here, and about preserving battery performance…

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Should the battery health drop below 80% or so, either the battery then gets replaced, or the iPhone is replaced for a newer one if it’s gotten old enough…

Batteries - Service and Recycling - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2021 12:06 PM in response to 11promex

11promex wrote:

So aren’t we all, each and every one of us, every day, our bodies deteriorate… Sometimes we’re fine for months or years, and sometimes our health turns worse more quickly. Hardware is little different. Learn more about the hardware here, and about preserving battery performance…

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Should the battery health drop below 80% or so, either the battery then gets replaced, or the iPhone is replaced for a newer one if it’s gotten old enough…

Batteries - Service and Recycling - Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.