Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

locked iPad

Hello, My name is Mary Barner. My daughter, Michelle, purchased an iPad for herself for Christmas, 2016. She had gotten the iPad set up with her security information, ready to go. Unfortunately, she passed away four days prior to Christmas. I have her iPad, but it is locked and I do not have her security info. Any ideas on how to unlock this iPad? Thanks for your help. MB

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 11:16 AM

M2JandJ wrote:

Hello, My name is Mary Barner. My daughter, Michelle, purchased an iPad for herself for Christmas, 2016. She had gotten the iPad set up with her security information, ready to go. Unfortunately, she passed away four days prior to Christmas. I have her iPad, but it is locked and I do not have her security info. Any ideas on how to unlock this iPad? Thanks for your help. MB

Read here How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2021 11:16 AM in response to M2JandJ

M2JandJ wrote:

Read here How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

locked iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.