Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

siri still won’t hear me

i have followed the steps but siri still won’t hear me . it won’t pass the test for hey siri . all audio and voice record works. have the phone for two years using siri just fine.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 12:06 PM

First, check Settings > Face ID (or Touch ID) & Passcode and scroll down to 'Allow Access When Locked' and make sure 'Siri' is enabled. Another way to turn this feature on is to go to Settings > Siri & Search > and toggle ON Allow Siri When Locked. If it doesn't work immediately, restart your device and try again.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2021 12:06 PM in response to kristis192

First, check Settings > Face ID (or Touch ID) & Passcode and scroll down to 'Allow Access When Locked' and make sure 'Siri' is enabled. Another way to turn this feature on is to go to Settings > Siri & Search > and toggle ON Allow Siri When Locked. If it doesn't work immediately, restart your device and try again.

siri still won’t hear me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.