Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting Live Photos to transfer to an HP computer

As suggested I tried to upload my Live photos (connect your iPhone to PC > open File Explorer > iPhone > Internet storage > DCIM) to my PC and then double-clicked. I uploaded jpegs and movies, but no matter how many times I tried there are over 100 "live" photos that never transfer even though I can see them on my albums on the phone. How do I easily access them to save and use on my computer?

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 1:25 PM

You follow Apple’s advice on how to transfer photos from an iPhone to a computer, rather than a DIY method that is not supported→Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies

Aug 25, 2021 1:52 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Thank you for the link. I read many pages, but I still see the photos on my phone and yet they do not transfer when I upload using the Apple USB cord. The closest solution I found was about hidden pictures in the cloud, yet my settings did not look like the one in the photo and there was no on or off iCloud button like it showed in the directions.

Getting Live Photos to transfer to an HP computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.