Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

free 3 months of appletv+

I received an offer for 3 months free and installed it on my smart TV. But when I sign in it says I have no subscription and everything is a charge to watch. I got the confirmation email that my 3 month free trial has started so why doesn't it have any subscription on the app on my smart tv?

4662RW,

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 5:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 11:50 PM

Verify that you subscription is still active. If you cancel it during the trial, you will lose access immediately.

With the Apple TV app on your Roku or smart TV, you can access:

The offer is for Apple TV+. The other content in the app has to be payed for separately.

To filter for just Apple TV+ content, select the “tv+” tab in the Apple TV app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2021 11:50 PM in response to breane245

Verify that you subscription is still active. If you cancel it during the trial, you will lose access immediately.

With the Apple TV app on your Roku or smart TV, you can access:

The offer is for Apple TV+. The other content in the app has to be payed for separately.

To filter for just Apple TV+ content, select the “tv+” tab in the Apple TV app.

free 3 months of appletv+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.