Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot find parked car on Maps after buying new Nissan X-Trail

Could see my old Nissan parked car on my iPhone 7 but not with 2021 new X-Trail.

The old car was 13 years old and basically a mobile shed. This new one is a computer on wheels. Please note that despite being a 2021 car, my phone needs to be connected via a USB cable; it won’t work wireless.

I have read the below link and had already done what it advised, but still no joy. Apple Communities also says to contact the dealer. Close to 30 grand later they just say they don’t know. Great!

’How to find your parked car with Maps on your iPhone’

Please help if you can.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 12:50 PM

If you connect to your car through bluetooth or CarPlay, the device will update the location. That should be all you need to do.

2 replies

Cannot find parked car on Maps after buying new Nissan X-Trail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.