Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my parked car in Maps iOS16

Since I upgraded to iOS 16 I cannot find my parked car in maps.

My iPhone is connected to the bluetooth of my car.

I checked that location services is on in Settings ==> Privacy and security

I activated Significant Locations in System Services.

Despite this, the option Show Parked Location does not appear in Maps settings.

I feel I am in a dead end, is there a solution?

Thanks

Giorgio

iPhone XS

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 3:51 PM

Hey there, Giorgio1955,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

We want to help you get this sorted out! Have you tried checking Settings > Maps and making sure that you have turned on Show Parked Location? If that feature is disabled then you wouldn't be able to see your parked location which could explain what is going on here. We would also note that your parked location will not be visible in places you frequently visit such as work or school. This is normal behavior but you can leave feedback if you'd like right here: Product Feedback - Apple

If the above info doesn't resolve the issue, we'd also recommend that you make sure you're running the latest available version of iOS 16 by following the steps here: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

We hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2022 3:51 PM in response to Giorgio1955

Hey there, Giorgio1955,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

We want to help you get this sorted out! Have you tried checking Settings > Maps and making sure that you have turned on Show Parked Location? If that feature is disabled then you wouldn't be able to see your parked location which could explain what is going on here. We would also note that your parked location will not be visible in places you frequently visit such as work or school. This is normal behavior but you can leave feedback if you'd like right here: Product Feedback - Apple

If the above info doesn't resolve the issue, we'd also recommend that you make sure you're running the latest available version of iOS 16 by following the steps here: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

We hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

Find my parked car in Maps iOS16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.