Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music crashes when I turn on Sync Library

I use Apple Music on my iPhone X and Macbook Pro, but the libraries will not sync. Today I tried to sync them by turning the setting on my Mac Preferences > General > Sync Libraries. Everytime I turn this on the Music app will crash and also crash everytime I reopen it. I can hardly turn that setting off because the app crashes so fast. Any advice to sync libraries?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 7:28 AM

Press and hold down option+cmd as you launch Music to open it in safe mode. This may resolve the issue. If Music crashes on launch you might also test what happens when you take the computer offline. This could give you an opportunity to turn off sync library, sign out of the store, etc.

tt2

1 reply

Music crashes when I turn on Sync Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.