Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I canceled my subscription and still I been charged for it

Moment I've disclosed my Credit Card # to Apple I am being charged, even I have canceled the BBEdit App four (4) Month ago.

Regards,

Andre R.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 7:39 AM

How did you cancel it exactly?

Deleting the App does not on its own cancel the subscription.

How do you know the charge was for the BBEdit App? Apple charges would appear on your statement as just apple.com/bill but do not specify what they are for. If the charge on your payment method's monthly statement states BBEdit then that subscription was started directly on BBEdit's website and must be cancelled through them, not Apple.

Follow the steps here and make sure it is actually cancelled: click here-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

and here if the subscription does not appear in your account because it was started directly with BBEdit: click here-> If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 7:39 AM in response to andrezos

How did you cancel it exactly?

Deleting the App does not on its own cancel the subscription.

How do you know the charge was for the BBEdit App? Apple charges would appear on your statement as just apple.com/bill but do not specify what they are for. If the charge on your payment method's monthly statement states BBEdit then that subscription was started directly on BBEdit's website and must be cancelled through them, not Apple.

Follow the steps here and make sure it is actually cancelled: click here-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

and here if the subscription does not appear in your account because it was started directly with BBEdit: click here-> If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

I canceled my subscription and still I been charged for it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.