Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Responsiveness Issues on Mac Book Air Safari Browser

Dear Members,

I have been using Appyn theme on my WordPress website. It is working perfectly on all the browsers and screen sizes. However, when it comes to Macbook Air with safari browser, the layout gets distorted. Can anybody help me out?

Thanks

Syed

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 8:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 9:34 AM

For me, a workaround was using a browser that worked without having to try and fit a square peg into a round hole.

Sometimes you can fiddle with settings and configurations. But over the years, various browsers have been relegated to the trash bin by all sorts of changing website parameters. I have two browsers on every machine for just such reasons. I stopped fighting progress years ago and use the browser that works best for me.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 9:34 AM in response to syedmuneeb33

For me, a workaround was using a browser that worked without having to try and fit a square peg into a round hole.

Sometimes you can fiddle with settings and configurations. But over the years, various browsers have been relegated to the trash bin by all sorts of changing website parameters. I have two browsers on every machine for just such reasons. I stopped fighting progress years ago and use the browser that works best for me.

Responsiveness Issues on Mac Book Air Safari Browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.