Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness App is giving message in my App Store

Fitness App is giving message in my App Store, “This App requires specific features not available on this device”. Hence I am unable to download the App. Can anyone guide how I can download this App on my iPhone12 Pro Max. Thanks

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 9:18 AM

1 reply

Aug 29, 2021 8:58 AM in response to Umar_Malik_84

Hello Umar_Malik_84.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It looks like you're unable to download and install the Fitness app on your device. You're getting prompted “This app requires specific features not available on this device”. We can understand how this would be an issue. Allow us to investigate this issue and assist in any way we can. We also notice that you're coming from the following resource below:

Get Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

This resource is the perfect resource that explains how to get Fitness+. It does list requirements needed under "Here's what you need" section. Your compatible Apple Watch and iPhone do need to be fully updated to the latest watchOS and iOS versions. Just in case, the resources below can guide you:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Additionally, your Apple ID must have two-factor authentication set up: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Just in case, here is a list of compatible devices that are required:

Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

If everything is properly set up and fully updated, yet you still are unable to download the app. You might be in a region that doesn't support this feature. Check out the link below:

Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Locate your country on the list and confirm that Fitness+ is available in your region.

We hope this information is useful. Cheers.

Fitness App is giving message in my App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.