Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get a new charging cable?

I have a new charger and it doesn’t charge my phone. It’s an Apple charger. It worked at first and now it doesn’t charge. Can Apple provide a new one? Can they swap the old one?

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 3:07 PM

Hello ~ Apple accessories (including the Lightning to USB cable included with iPhone) are covered under Apple's One Year Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, but not against accidental damage or damage caused by misuse or using the cable outside Apple's guidelines.There can’t be any visible damage. Take charger and proof of purchase and see info below to make an appointment to have it checked out. Will your iPhone charge with another charger?

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options

~Katana-San~

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 3:07 PM in response to Pris808

Hello ~ Apple accessories (including the Lightning to USB cable included with iPhone) are covered under Apple's One Year Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, but not against accidental damage or damage caused by misuse or using the cable outside Apple's guidelines.There can’t be any visible damage. Take charger and proof of purchase and see info below to make an appointment to have it checked out. Will your iPhone charge with another charger?

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options

~Katana-San~

Can I get a new charging cable?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.