Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not charging

My charger works but only for like 3-5 seconds. My charging port is clean and the charger I bought is brand new. I have looked for so many tutorial on how to make it charge but non of them work. What should I do? My parents are going to kill me if they find out my charger is already broken. Seriously this is like the 7th Apple charger that doesn’t work.

iPad Mini 5, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 9:47 AM

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that problem remotely, sorry.

If you already tried (to no avail) All the steps provided here:--> If your iPad won't charge - Apple Support, I suggest that you make an appointment and have your device (+ your charger) inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2021 9:47 AM in response to AbbyLovesBoba

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that problem remotely, sorry.

If you already tried (to no avail) All the steps provided here:--> If your iPad won't charge - Apple Support, I suggest that you make an appointment and have your device (+ your charger) inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

Not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.