Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve tried resetting to factory settings but my screen still does not respond to my taps. Especially this problem occurs on the top right part of my screen and my keyboard when I’m typing.

-

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 12:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 4:33 AM

How to test an iPhone screen for blank patches.

try this trick

Open a new Note in the Notes app

Tap the pencil and scribble lines all over the screen. Is there a blank patch in the area you are worried about?

If then You should arrange a service or repair

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article.

If not covered by warranty and you don't have AppleCare+, you may have to pay full replacement cost for severe damage 

You can see additional service information within the following article: 

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

Screen Repair

iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2021 4:33 AM in response to Goldenboy95

How to test an iPhone screen for blank patches.

try this trick

Open a new Note in the Notes app

Tap the pencil and scribble lines all over the screen. Is there a blank patch in the area you are worried about?

If then You should arrange a service or repair

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article.

If not covered by warranty and you don't have AppleCare+, you may have to pay full replacement cost for severe damage 

You can see additional service information within the following article: 

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

Screen Repair

iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

I’ve tried resetting to factory settings but my screen still does not respond to my taps. Especially this problem occurs on the top right part of my screen and my keyboard when I’m typing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.