Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot print emails and I have tried all of the ways suggested.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 6:52 AM

You said you tried "all the ways suggested" so please humor me and tell us what happens when you try this:

Print emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

And it helps us to help you if you provide details of your system and the context including exact error messages.

10 replies

Sep 25, 2021 7:13 AM in response to BobTheFisherman

I have an icloud email. But I work on a laptop / PC that is not apple-based. You have recently updated the cloud email and I now cannot PRINT anything.

Plus I can't drag & drop emails into my folders but have to go through a complicated process requiring multiple clicks & mouse movements. Please fix these problems. Or tell me to go find another email account & I will

Yours cordially

Robyn

Sep 29, 2021 10:02 AM in response to RowanDew

I have the same problem as Robyn! You updated the system and now I can’t print anything on my iCloud email! When I try to print, I’m getting the entire screen print...showing all emails and folders. I have wasted 3 hours on the phone talking to Apple Supervisors who claimed that they don’t know what is wrong and tech support is “working on it” but 5 days later...nothing is fixed! This is the worst upgrade issue I’ve had to deal with in years and I need to print material for work. The answer I received was “print from a different email address” which clearly wasn’t the response I was looking for.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.