Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot print emails and I have tried all of the ways suggested.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 6:52 AM

You said you tried "all the ways suggested" so please humor me and tell us what happens when you try this:

Print emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

And it helps us to help you if you provide details of your system and the context including exact error messages.

10 replies

Sep 25, 2021 7:13 AM in response to BobTheFisherman

I have an icloud email. But I work on a laptop / PC that is not apple-based. You have recently updated the cloud email and I now cannot PRINT anything.

Plus I can't drag & drop emails into my folders but have to go through a complicated process requiring multiple clicks & mouse movements. Please fix these problems. Or tell me to go find another email account & I will

Yours cordially

Robyn

Sep 29, 2021 10:02 AM in response to RowanDew

I have the same problem as Robyn! You updated the system and now I can’t print anything on my iCloud email! When I try to print, I’m getting the entire screen print...showing all emails and folders. I have wasted 3 hours on the phone talking to Apple Supervisors who claimed that they don’t know what is wrong and tech support is “working on it” but 5 days later...nothing is fixed! This is the worst upgrade issue I’ve had to deal with in years and I need to print material for work. The answer I received was “print from a different email address” which clearly wasn’t the response I was looking for.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.