You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

google.com/maps 3D view is gone

Using Safari 14.1.2 to view maps on google.com, I used to have an option to see 3D satellite view. That is no longer available. How do I get it back? MacOS 11.5.2

Mac mini, macOS 11.5

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 8:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 8:26 AM

I found it. The 3D option has been moved. Hover over the Layers tile (bottom left) and click the "More" option. Check Box for the Map Type Global View at the bottom of the popup. Then go back to Satellite view and zoom out and then in close and the 3D button should appear on the right bottom corner of the map view.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 30, 2021 8:26 AM in response to BillT

I found it. The 3D option has been moved. Hover over the Layers tile (bottom left) and click the "More" option. Check Box for the Map Type Global View at the bottom of the popup. Then go back to Satellite view and zoom out and then in close and the 3D button should appear on the right bottom corner of the map view.

google.com/maps 3D view is gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.