Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro black screen of death

Does anyone know what apples official solution to this is? Or do they refuse to admit it’s an issue. I’ve seen plenty of threads where people say you slap it to get it to work. Mine seems to come back on on its own after about an hour.

but smacking it surely isn’t right. Would love to know what their Genius Bar would say or do when I take it in

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 11:49 AM

JackBauer83 wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5016916
Is just one.

but that’s besides the point. I wanna know what apples official answer is to this clearly known issue.

you're kidding right a 2013 thread?

There is no Apple here in these user to user technical forum.

IF you did all these researches you would've stumbled upon doing a force restart.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2021 11:49 AM in response to JackBauer83

JackBauer83 wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5016916
Is just one.

but that’s besides the point. I wanna know what apples official answer is to this clearly known issue.

you're kidding right a 2013 thread?

There is no Apple here in these user to user technical forum.

IF you did all these researches you would've stumbled upon doing a force restart.

Aug 30, 2021 11:30 AM in response to JackBauer83

JackBauer83 wrote:

Does anyone know what apples official solution to this is? Or do they refuse to admit it’s an issue. I’ve seen plenty of threads where people say you slap it to get it to work. Mine seems to come back on on its own after about an hour.

but smacking it surely isn’t right. Would love to know what their Genius Bar would say or do when I take it in

Please link the "plenty of threads" that states to slap it.

iPad Pro black screen of death

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.