Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Make an online order but pick it up at the store

I'm currently in Russia. I'm waiting for the release of the new MacBook model. I want to buy it in Delaware - Cristiana Mall. If the configuration I need is not in the store, can I order online and pick it up myself in the store after it has been delivered?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 6:23 PM

It means that particular configuration is not available to pick up at a store. Or in-store pickup is simply not available in that area at this time.

There’s not much that can be done when that is the case.

6 replies

Aug 30, 2021 3:13 PM in response to IlyaMaksyutov

Yes, BUT.

MacBook Pro are not selected from a warehouse. Each and every one is built to order, and shipped to you or to your store when it has been built, tested, and air-shipped to the destination country.

Some retailers such as BestBuy and Amazon and a few others may have models in stock because they decided to pre-order some with features they decided to offer. Some Apple stores may have some models in stock, but whether they have any and what features they have varies widely.

Be sure you have an acceptable payment method. Some outlets do not take cash.

Make an online order but pick it up at the store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.