Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve tried everything to get Apple TV to start planting again (restarting the app, restarting my Roku, restarting the internet, etc), but nothing is working. I am still getting the “video not available” message on every show

I’ve tried everything to get Apple TV to start planting again (restarting the app, restarting my Roku, restarting the internet, etc), but nothing is working. I am still getting the “video not available” message on every show

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 7:12 PM

1 reply

Aug 31, 2021 1:30 PM in response to Lindsayisfrustrated

Hello Lindsayisfrustrated,

We understand that you're unable to play videos through the Apple TV app on your Roku. We're here to offer some direction.

First, we'd encourage you to check out Apple TV app - Devices to ensure that your device is listed to support the Apple TV app, and ensure that the firmware of that device is fully up-to-date.

Then, review If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app for the relevant section on videos not playing and complete those steps, including testing the Apple TV app on another device to isolate possible causes.

If all of these fail to address the concern, use Get Support to connect with our advisors to research this further.

We hope this helps!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.