Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

vibration is not working

Vibration not working even if Silence mode and Vibration on Silent toggle ON

how i can fix this issue i’m currently using latest version of ios 14.7.1

and i tried the solution like turning off the vibration mode and restarting the phone

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 4:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 9:27 PM

m_ibtsam Said:

"vibration is not workingVibration not working even if Silence mode and Vibration on Silent toggle ON

how i can fix this issue i’m currently using latest version of iOS 14.7.1 and i tried the solution like turning off the vibration mode and restarting the phone"

-------

Check your Sound Settings:

Go Here: If you Hear No Sound or Distorted Sound from your iPhone. Seems, the most obvious solution is disabling the Ring/Silent switch.

1. Check: your sound settings
  2. Check: sound with an app
  3. Plug: headphones into your device
  4. Turn off: Bluetooth
  5. Restart: your device
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2021 9:27 PM in response to m_ibtsam

m_ibtsam Said:

"vibration is not workingVibration not working even if Silence mode and Vibration on Silent toggle ON

how i can fix this issue i’m currently using latest version of iOS 14.7.1 and i tried the solution like turning off the vibration mode and restarting the phone"

-------

Check your Sound Settings:

Go Here: If you Hear No Sound or Distorted Sound from your iPhone. Seems, the most obvious solution is disabling the Ring/Silent switch.

1. Check: your sound settings
  2. Check: sound with an app
  3. Plug: headphones into your device
  4. Turn off: Bluetooth
  5. Restart: your device

vibration is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.