Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magsafe battery pack charging indcator

When I charge my Magsafe battery pack the orange indicator turns on for about 8 seconde an then go off.

The powerbank is still charging but when do i know when it's completely charged? Does te indicator turns green??

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 6:24 AM

Hey Laurens3103,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're charging your MagSafe Battery Pack for your iPhone, and you'd like to clarify when you can determine that it is fully charged. We can help!

This article has a lot of helpful information related to your question: How to use your MagSafe Battery Pack. As quoted from within there, "While your MagSafe Battery Pack is charging, the status light might flash. If it flashes green, your battery pack is fully charged. If it flashes amber, your battery pack might need more time to charge." We encourage you to also read the other sections in that article.

Let us know if you have any further concerns about this.

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2021 6:24 AM in response to Laurens3103

Hey Laurens3103,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're charging your MagSafe Battery Pack for your iPhone, and you'd like to clarify when you can determine that it is fully charged. We can help!

This article has a lot of helpful information related to your question: How to use your MagSafe Battery Pack. As quoted from within there, "While your MagSafe Battery Pack is charging, the status light might flash. If it flashes green, your battery pack is fully charged. If it flashes amber, your battery pack might need more time to charge." We encourage you to also read the other sections in that article.

Let us know if you have any further concerns about this.

Best regards.

Magsafe battery pack charging indcator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.